Completed in 2019, Common Melrose was a ground up coliving development, nestled between Hollywood and Central LA. Designed in partnership with Proper Development, its expansive windows, private balconies, natural palette, and organic modern elements epitomized indoor/outdoor living.
Photos by Seth Caplan
As the director of interior design and visual content for Common, my scope of work included:
- design direction and approval of interior finishes and lighting
- FF&E design and procurement
- project management and on-site installation oversight
- lead interior styling including sourcing and arrangement of objects, accessories, soft goods, food, plants, and florals
- final photoshoot production and direction