Located in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, this historic mansion, built in 1901, was lovingly restored into a shared living home for twenty-four roommates. Our team at Common, in partnership with the Stuyvesant Group, preserved as many of the original architectural elements as possible, creating a grand space for roommate living.
Photos by Seth Caplan
As the director of interior design and visual content for Common, my scope of work included:
- selection of light fixtures and interior finishes
- FF&E design and procurement
- project management and on-site installation oversight
- lead interior styling including sourcing and arrangement of objects, accessories, soft goods, food, plants, and florals
- final photoshoot production and direction